- Job Title
- Project Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for a Project Analyst. This is an immediate, contract to hire need. The role of the Project Analyst is to assist the IT Department in a fast-paced work environment and across multiple project portfolios simultaneously. The Project Analyst will provide project plan trend analysis and control including analysis, research, development and maintenance of the project data.
- Assist in the oversite of project activity tracking and assist in the Project/Product owner with schedule and resource management.
- Manage project data including budget and procurement tracking.
- Ensure all the projects entered into the project management tool have all the necessary information so the project development can begin.
- Identify and facilitate the resolution to any impediments to the project.
- Plan and facilitate status meetings for the project team.
- Assist with development of streamlined of tracking procedures.
- Communicate with Stakeholders on the progress of the projects and identify trends and risks.
- Develop and Maintain BI reporting necessary to track project progress
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance improvement initiatives, and maintains organizational and industry policies regarding confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to person(s) receiving services and their family members, guests and other members of the health care team.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- 3 year of experience as Project Coordinator or Analyst
- 1 year of experience in a healthcare environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask, keep track of multiple projects, and manage schedule details
- Previous experience in cooperating with technical resources for the delivery of projects
- Proficiency in MS office products; namely Excel
- Professional conduct