IT Project Manager
- Job Title
- IT Project Manager
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for an IT Project Manager. This is a contract to hire and we need someone to start within the next 2-3 weeks. This person needs to be able to be to work a hybrid schedule and be onsite in Franklin, TN 2-3 days a week. This person will report to the Director of IT Project Management and is responsible for the overall planning, management and completion of IT projects on a wide variety of business units and programs. Works with stakeholders to develop project scope of work documents and project plans. Uses project management skills to define project deliverables, identify resource requirements, provide reporting structures and ensure projects are completed within budget, on time and in scope. Ensures effective communications and relationships between internal customers, stakeholders, sponsors and project team members are maintained.
- Manages multiple medium to large technical projects and/or programs from beginning to end that can be very complex in nature through the integration of requirement definition, project planning, and resource direction to meet corporate objectives in conjunction with the enterprise project portfolio.
- Works with sponsors and stakeholders to develop project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Defines the responsibilities of parties involved in the project including stakeholders, management, project team, vendors and internal customers affected by the project.
- Integrates project plans and schedules from multiple sources to create a cohesive plan with identifiable critical path, task dependencies, and major milestones, and manages the agreed project plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within scope, budget, time, and quality parameters.
- Ensures that project inter-dependencies within the IT Project Portfolio and across other departments are considered and are tracked, planned and executed as projects.
- Works with Team Leads to assign, schedule, review, and monitor project work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines.
- Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project-related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of IT projects.
- Adapts project plans, schedules and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Maintains effective communication and working relationships with project stakeholders and project team members, communicating project status, progress and issues within the team as well as to project sponsors and upper management.
- Analyzes, documents and shares lessons learned with Project and Team Leads, completes project closure process and documentation, adjust project processes and documentation as required per analysis at project close.
- Facilitates documentation and integration of policies and processes for acquired entities in relation to hardware, software, facility or service programs.
- Mentors project teams on best practices, process improvement and project management skills.
- Facilitates IT departmental communication to corporate employees, field locations and project team members.
- Prepares and presents oral and/or written technical reports and project presentations.
- Organizes and conducts project team meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with organizational policies, procedures, performance improvement initiatives and maintains organizational and industry policies regarding confidentiality.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to person(s) receiving services and their family members, guests and other members of the health care team.
- Develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintains them over time.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect and cooperation among team members.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in program and/or project management with emphasis on information technology and Healthcare in a complex business and systems environment
- Experience with technical alternatives and basic knowledge of emerging technologies
- Knowledge of office administration procedures with the ability to operate most standard office equipment
- Ability to work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data & information while maintaining confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels; both internal and external
- Exercises sound judgment in responding to inquiries; understands when to route inquiries to next level
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills and superior attention to detail
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously within inflexible time frames. Ability to adapt to frequent priority changes
- Capable of working within established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by the organization
- English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions