ACBS Data Migration Consultant- Banking/ Loan Operations (Hybrid- NY/NJ)
- Job Title
- ACBS Data Migration Consultant- Banking/ Loan Operations (Hybrid- NY/NJ)
- Job ID
- New York, NY
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Support Tier 1 investment bank clients and their back-office teams with the operational aspects of banking activities and processing of trade related activities. Our client is actively seeking multiple candidates for a long term engagement with long term growth potential. Below is additional insight to the required skills.
ACBS Data Migration Consultant (knowledge of commercial lending business & ACBS)
- Validation of ACBS data for data quality
- Have a general knowledge of loan accounting/reconciliation of general ledger debits and credits, including research and clearing exceptions on processed transactions
- Manage data duplicate as well as update the missing data.
- Optimize data migration process and time frame.
- Validation of data post-data migration to LoanIQ
- Increase the volume for reconciling and perform migration dry run and support manual migration activities