Technical/IT Business Analyst (Hybrid On-Site-8 days/month & Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical/IT Business Analyst (Hybrid On-Site-8 days/month & Remote)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
- 48170, 49546, 49201
Technical/IT Business Analyst
East Lansing, MI – Hybrid On-Site 8 days/month & remote
$65,000/yr. - $85,000/yr. – Full-time Mid - Senior Level (Possible flex to go higher for Sr. level)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are excited for you to apply to our Senior Business Analyst / Business Analyst position in East Lansing, MI. This position aids the business in implementing solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project, process, or system and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
- Collaborate with project sponsors to develop work requests for submission.
- Conduct interviews to gather user requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflows, use cases scenarios, and other methods.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to stakeholders and project teams.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to establish scope and parameter of requirements analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Conduct reviews of the business requirements to ensure that system requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Work on enhancing the Solution Delivery Methodology (SDM).
- Special projects as requested by your supervisor.
This position requires:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields.
- Business requirements analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification and methodology development experience is required.
- Proven leadership, relationship building and customer service skills are essential.
- Knowledge and understanding of business process, metrics, and ability to use various business/computer applications.
Here's What Benefits We Can Offer You...
Our client has an outstanding benefits package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
- Student debt repayment program