Pharmacy Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Pharmacy Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Understands key business objectives and strategy of the Integrated Pharmacy Medical product (s) they support
- Works with business owners to ensure that they are engaged and supportive of direction
- Collaborates with Product Managers to ensure their prioritization is reflected in the team's backlog
- Has final decision-making authority on acceptance criteria for product functions
- Maintains and refines the inflow of work to the team (product backlog)
- Assists the team with decomposing features into user stories and acceptance criteria
- Assesses business value and prioritizes all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that align with strategy
- Ensures stories clearly communicate customer/stakeholder needs to the Scrum team; work with team to clarify stories as necessary
- Comprehend and provide architecture and design support for scrum team(s)
- Understands and supports inter-team dependencies and escalates prioritization issues when necessary
- Sets and communicates the team's scope for the current iteration.
- Attends team and program ceremonies (e.g. Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, PI Planning, Demos)
- Associates/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in project delivery
- Experience with Agile development required
- Previous Pharmacy and/or Medical experience preferred
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with both technical and non-technical partners
- Ability to successfully facilitate collaboration across multiple functions, departments and levels.