Senior Compensation Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Senior Compensation Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Loveland, CO 80528
- Other Location
Sr. Compensation Analyst (Remote)
The Sr. Analyst Compensation role is an integral part of our clients Total Rewards Center of Excellence reporting to the Manager, Compensation. The Sr. Analyst Compensation will participate in designing and administering our client’s compensation programs, policies, procedures, and systems, ensuring alignment with business goals and strategies. The Sr. Analyst Compensation leads the planning and implementation of the client’s non-Executive compensation programs that are internally equitable, externally competitive, and legally compliant by collaborating with various cross functional teams.
What you will do:
- Participate in advancing the direction of the client’s enterprise-wide Compensation strategy and framework within the organization by strongly partnering with the Compensation Advisor team, Executive Compensation, HRBPs, HR Solutions Center, Finance, Payroll, Business Leaders, etc.
- Collaborate with the compensation advisor team to provide tools, solutions, and market intel for comp advisors to deliver best in class compensation consultation with HRBPs and the business.
- Collaborate with stakeholders in designing and maintaining compensation policies and procedures.
- Administer and lead activities for the annual compensation process, including, project management, system readiness, training/communication, guidelines, and merit budget analytics.
- Conduct analysis of market and industry trends for optimal compensation program design, administration, and system.
- Contribute data analytics to evaluate market competitiveness of the compensation programs to attract, retain, motivate, and engage diverse talent.
- Conduct various data analytics and data visualization for compensation program optimization and proactive solutioning.
- Independently conducts market pricing by interpreting and administering compensation standards to determine job level, FLSA assignment and competitive pay.
- Participate in the annual compensation surveys, conduct benchmarking, and analyze large data for findings and recommendations.
- Project manage the annual competitive market data process through cross functional team collaboration and delivery of project milestones.
- Continuously, identify and apply improvements for efficiency and effectiveness of the compensation plan design, process, procedures, and system.
- Build and deliver compensation communication and education efforts through robust content, mediums, and visualizations.
- Act as a change agent for the organization by leading efforts to transfer knowledge on compensation programs and processes across the business through transparent discussion, effective listening and building positive relationships.
- Comply and stay abreast of local/federal compensation requirements and statutes.
- Complete materials for the Human Resources & Compensation Committee of the Board.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years progressive compensation experience or related Strategic HR experience
- Good understanding in all areas of compensation, including job architecture and short and long-term incentive plan design theory, best practice, and administration
- Experience with HRIS systems, benchmarking, and compensation systems
- Excellent project management skills
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and develop relationships at all levels of management and with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of relevant Federal, State/Provincial, Local laws/regulations
- Excellent analytical and mathematics skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Advanced experience with Access, SQL, Power Query, VBA
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- PayScale experience