Sr. Project Manager (SAP/Peoplesoft) - Remote
- Job Title
- Sr. Project Manager (SAP/Peoplesoft) - Remote
- Job ID
- Loveland, CO 80528
- Other Location
Project Manager - HR - Remote
This will be reporting to the Director of Global Compensation. The project manager will be accountable for the enterprise HR Compensation transformation project.
What you will do:
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables in support of assigned projects in collaboration with Project Sponsors and Steering Committee members.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Estimate resources and submit budget proposals, adhering to strict financial and resource management practices during the life of the project.
- Develop full-scale project plans and resource schedules, and track project timelines/milestones, using appropriate planning tools.
- Develop and deliver status reports and Steering Committee presentations on a timely basis
Proactively guide changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans.
- Create, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project to ensure the effective adoption of the business solution
- Conduct project postmortems and create recommendations in the final Project Close report leveraging successful and unsuccessful project lessons learned
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
- 10+ years of business project management experience
- Demonstration of strong leadership skills through specific project team examples
- Experience working with large-scale HR projects preferred
- Excellent critical thinking and organizational skills with expert fluency in Microsoft tools (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Skilled and proficient understanding of a variety of technology platforms, including ERPs such as SAP and PeopleSoft as well as current Internet technologies
- Demonstrated strength in the application and interpretation of Project Management methodologies
- Industry-recognized certification in Project Management, with post-certification experience
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines using analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, vendors, and other departments
- Diverse and creative solution orientation centering on both technical and process solutions
- Ability to negotiate and defuse tension in a goal-oriented, complex, project environment
- Ability to deal with project issues and risks using demonstrated methods and strong management capability
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thorough multitasking capability
- Must be able and willing to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to effectively prioritize and implement tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working both self-guided and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential