Mid- Level Java Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Mid- Level Java Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mid- Level Java Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Improve application quality and reliability by implementing good standards and processes
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Ensure quality is maintained by following development patterns and standards
- Design and build prototypes i.e. The Rapid Prototype, which becomes the application system
- Prepare deployment and post deployment plans to support the conversion and deployment of the solution
- Interact with architects, technical project managers, developers to ensure that application solution meets customer needs
- Expertise in creating scalable and secure web applications using React, Springboot, Java
- Function well in large-scale, highly complex, cross-functional / platform environment
- Solid individual performance, but may spend considerable portion of their time providing direction for others, share knowledge, coaches and mentors
- Should be comfortable with pair programming
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering - or equivalent work experience with a minimum of 4 years of experience working in a medium to large enterprise.
- A Mid-level Java professional with java 8 + SpringBoot experience
- Object DB (MongoDB) as well as Relational DB exposure is a plus
- Comfortable with large-enterprise work culture and documentation/collaborate tools (Atlassian tools exposure is a plus)
- Experienced with authentication and authorization patterns – exposure to OAuth and/or framework implementations such as PingFederate/Okta/Auth0 is desirable
- Adept at unit and systems integration testing practices