Mainframe Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Mainframe Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Mainframe Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serves as the lead technical consultant responsible for design, engineering and development of information technology solutions.
- Leads the design, analysis, development and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions.
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving complex infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- May be involved in the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs and may resolve escalated infrastructure compatibility problems as they arise.
- Responsibilities may include risks assessments, partnering on capacity planning, budget forecasting, and the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems.
- Technologies span mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database, and output/receiving. Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- Solid Experience with Mainframe z/OS: SMP/E, JCL, REXX, JES/SDSF, IWS (scheduling), DB2, ISPF, File-Aid, VSAM, SMS, NDM, JHS & XPTR.