Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Systems Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a System Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyzes, designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions which address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- May work with client management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g., data base, telecommunications, operations, technical support, etc.).
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis.
- Responsible for quality assurance review.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or healthcare related field PREFERRED (not required), or comparable technical experience
- Experience working on Agile/Scrum projects
- Experience managing product backlogs
- Experience translating business requirements into user stories
- Experience working with business users to refine accurate technical requirements
- SQL and data analysis experience preferred
- Salesforce experience preferred