Sr. Drupal Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Drupal Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Austin, TX 78758
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Drupal Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Building, extending, and configuring Drupal sites
- Creating custom modules
- Theme Drupal sites using TWIG, and/or using JS and CSS for decoupled implementations
- Leverage and extend front-end pattern libraries if needed
- Develop performant mobile-first experiences
- Strong background in PHP and MySQL
- Experience working with Drupal distributions
- The ideal candidate would be active in the Drupal community, contributing back to the Drupal code base via patches, contributed modules or themes.
- Drupal 8+ knowledge and experience
- Full Drupal deployment experience: installation, configuration, and production
- Web accessibility guidelines knowledge
- Experience working collaboratively using version control (Git)
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Developing traditional and decoupled experiences
- Experience in automated testing
- AWS and/or Acquia experience is a plus
- Drupal or Symfony Certifications preferred
- Experience with front-end build tools
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools like Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of GraphQL