Congratulations! You have taken the first step to finding the job you've always wanted.
This portal has been provided to ease the application process with AH Companies.
If you have previously created a profile on our system;
enter your username and password below.
If this is your first time to our site, Welcome!
Please click the link below to create a profile.
Packager - Weekend shift
- Job Title
- Packager - Weekend shift
- Job ID
- Smyrna, TN 37167
- Other Location
Are you honest, want to work and looking to grow? We are a national company experiencing growth!
We are looking for a Packager to prepare processed material for storage or shipment.
PACKAGER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Package material to meet customer specifications per customer supplied information and standard packaging instructions. Includes stacking, applying protective sheets, banding, wrapping and applying edge protector
- Operate turnstile, down layer and banding line equipment as needed
- Prepare skids to customer specifications
- Coordinate with material handlers, forklift and crane operators
- Clean and maintain housekeeping of packaging area
- Operate forklift and/or crane to transport materials to and from storage areas, workstations, and within other areas of assignment
PACKAGER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of and ability to comply with safety rules and requirements
- Ability to read and understand material tags and production instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
PACKAGER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to routinely twist, bend, stoop, and squat
- Ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to repetitively reach and grasp
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A high school diploma or GED with at least 1 year of industrial or manufacturing experience is preferred.
Weekend shift: Friday - Sunday, 5:00 am to 5:00 pm - work 36 hours, get paid 40! ($16.75/hr)
Mandatory OT required (includes extra hours and sometimes additional days)
***Monthly Productivity Incentive bonus (5 - 50% of previous month's gross pay dependent upon productivity goals)***
BENEFITS: Medical / dental / vision / accident / life / disability / 401K