Front-End Developer (ReactJS & Redux) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Front-End Developer (ReactJS & Redux) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Front-End Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides counsel and advice to management on significant engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations.
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise web pages which renders critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and - Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops, and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to complex data payloads.
- May lead or manage sizable projects.
- Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in ReactJS, Redux
- Expert in NodeJS
- Proficient in Jest, Jasmine, Cucumber
- Proficient in Git, Jenkis, CI/CD concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field AND 10+ years of UI experience