Sr. Java Developer (Remote) (NO C2C)
- Job Title
- Sr. Java Developer (Remote) (NO C2C)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Java Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Designs and develops a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data.
- Manages processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization.
- Designs, develops and implements methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns.
- May lead or manage sizable projects. Participates in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting.
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines. Recognized internally as “the go-to person” for the most complex Information Management assignments.
- Well versed with detailed implementation knowledge on skills Java (prefer latest versions), Spring Boot, RESTful API and Micro services concepts.
- Technical expertise on Java, Spring Boot, RESTful API and Micro services concepts.
- Test driven development (TDD) framework using JUnit and Cucumber framework to perform unit and integration testing.
- Well versed with knowledge on CI/CD pipelines to automate the deployments.
- Other mandatory skills to perform the job include source control using GITHub and sound knowledge on automated deployment and release process.
- Nice to have skills – Knowledge on Kafka streaming applications and No SQL DBs like Mongo DB, PostgreSQL.