Medicare/Medicaid Product Owner (Remote)
- Job Title
- Medicare/Medicaid Product Owner (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Houston, TX
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for defining the vision, scope, and priority of the detailed requirements to be delivered by the Team and owns the user story prioritization in accordance with the Product Manager’s priority requests.
- Reviews the quality of the product that the Team produces.
- Accountable for decomposing features into manageable pieces of work called User Stories
- Elaborate and refine the detailed requirements (User Stories)
- Prepare for and participate in sprint planning
- Promote acceptance test-driven development by engaging the team in defining story acceptance criteria
- Understand business and technical work being delivered by the team
- Participate in team demo and sprint retrospective
- Attend weekly PO sync meetings
- Partner with the team to plan sprint demo
- Define and execute improvement stories
- Partner with the team to plan and execute ART System demo’s at the end of each program increment
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years related work experience in Product Ownership, Product Management, Business Analysis or Management Consulting. Equivalent experience required if they do not have a Bachelor's Degree
- Expert level Medicare/Medicaid business knowledge across Customer Service
- Expert-level knowledge of project and change management and associated methodologies, techniques, processes, and approaches (e.g. Project and Portfolio Management Methodology – PPM)
- Knowledge of Agile principles
- Knowledge of resource management tools
- Credibility as a senior-level project leader
- Ability to mentor, coach and effectively transfer expertise to others
- Facilitation, Negotiation & Problem Resolution Skills: Ability to build a strong network and relationships at executive levels with technology and solutions, customers and vendor groups