Salesforce Technical Product Manager (100% Remote) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Salesforce Technical Product Manager (100% Remote) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Work Hybrid
- Springfield, MO 65809
- Other Location
- 75025, 66215
Salesforce Technical Product Manager
United States (100% Remote)
$100,000/yr. - $165,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Description & RequirementsOur client delivers technology solutions that are digitally transforming and empowering community banks and credit unions to provide enhanced and streamlined user experiences to their customers and members. Their best-in-class products are just the start as they lay the groundwork for the future of digital banking and payments. We hope you’ll join us. They can’t do it without you.
As a Technical Product Manager you will be joining our Salesforce team that supports the transition to the Salesforce platform. In this role, you will be responsible for building and supporting the technical team responsible for our Salesforce Service and Experience Clouds. The successful candidate should have extensive experience with the Salesforce platform and able to provide continuous education to the team. They have outstanding leadership skills and are ready to guide their team through the transition.
- Provide guidance, mentor, train, and delegate responsibilities to direct reports enabling their professional growth and development.
- Direct, design, and implement a comprehensive product management strategy for Salesforce Service and Experience Clouds from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Ensure that products meet specifications and quality goals.
- Manage accurate tracking of statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Serve as a SME within the user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Review alpha and beta program definitions and oversee execution.
- Oversee a smooth turnover to implementation or support organizations.
- Provide resources for standard demonstrations, occasional participation in customer demonstrations, and to internal sales.
- May perform other job duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, Management, or Business.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in technical leadership or product management.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated experience leading and supporting teams.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Salesforce Service or Experience cloud (Community).
- Experience in Agile Development Environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within an agile delivery team at all levels including stakeholder management.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and complete them with minimal direct supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 5% to attend JH meetings, trainings, and/or professional conferences.
- Salesforce certifications.
- Experience leading support teams through migration to Salesforce.
If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this opportunity. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement on this posting, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet motivated people who align with our mission and can contribute to our company in a variety of ways.