Six Sigma Process Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Six Sigma Process Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Six Sigma Process Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Document existing processes, practices and measurement systems
- Gather and analyze existing business and process data
- Conduct process observations & audits
- Present opportunities to stakeholders and management
- Design future state business processes, systems and organizations, driving stakeholders to consider all possibilities and move beyond current thought processes
- Assess the quantifiable and qualitative benefits that the business can obtain by moving from the current state business design to the future state business design
- Facilitate forecasting the future state business performance with the business design and contrast it to the current state
- Provide input to business procedures, work instructions and job aids, and Training materials
- Manage and coordinate business projects, including:
- Define the business case, guide chartering, apply proper project management techniques, collect customer feedback and convert to measurable targets and measures of success, obtain sponsor approval to initiate the project
- Develop and manage project plans through-out project lifecycle; includes prioritization, risk mitigation and monitoring progress.
- Identify and work to remove barriers that slow or prevent the successful attainment of defect reduction and quality goals
- At least 4 years of experience in process design/development and translating changes into implementation plans (DFSS and DMAIC preferred)
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification
- Advanced quality methods and tools, equivalent to a Six Sigma Black Belt and a Kaizen leader
- Experience in project and team management from idea generation and chartering thru implementation and post project evaluation
- Experience in change management evaluation, planning and execution. ADKAR experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to leverage knowledge base to quickly come up to speed in new business areas and new types of projects
- Experience evaluating, developing and implementing business process measurement systems and dashboards
- Experience, ability, and willingness to share knowledge and coach individual contributors w/ varying levels of experience.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools & Minitab.