NOC Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- NOC Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a NOC Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Perform monitoring and event management support for network, voice, and contact center systems and infrastructure
- Perform initial investigation and triage for alerts and events
- Troubleshoot complex/multitier issues within the network infrastructure
- Provide 90% of resolved tickets of incidents on first touch
- Perform escalation of incidents to higher tier support groups, vendors, and other support staff based on NOC process when unable to resolve the incident
- Provide technical support on incident calls
- Accurately log and document NOC incidents in Service Now ticketing system
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the monitoring and event management tools and processes
- Provide planning and vendor oversight for network change activity
- Report key performance metrics to management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline and at least 3 years’ experience in network or voice infrastructure or its equivalent in education and work experience
- Prior experience with a large enterprise network, preferably in the healthcare sector
- Experience with Cisco networking
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager and Cisco Unity a plus
- Experience with F5 load balancers to include the GTM and LTM platforms a plus
- Experience with Cisco ASA and Palo Alto firewalls a plus
- Experience in configuration & operation of network management instruments such as SNMP, SYSLOG, NetFlow, etc.
- Experience with packet capture tools such as, Wireshark, and tcpdump
- Experience with Python or scripting is a plus