Technical Writer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Writer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Writer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Writes, edits and formats task-level documentation to include but not limited to: Procedures, Job Aids, Participant and Facilitator Resources, Forms, and Client Pages.
- Works with a variety of departments and related business owners/approvers to document process, procedures and related training content.
- May lead several projects in support of business initiatives and operations training goals.
- Collaborates with SMEs, business leaders and product owners to document and develop training to support operations.
- Maintains overall documentation records including creation, revisions, reviews and archival.
- Responsible for the research, authoring, publishing, and maintenance of procedures and curriculum using various authoring tools (KMS, Word, PPT, Flare, etc.).
- Work closely with various departments and related groups, Business Owners and SMEs to document procedures and related content, including the translation of business needs into user instructions and training content.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience or master’s degree; 1-2 years of project management experience preferred.
- Strong experience with PowerPoint, Word, Excel, MadCap Flare, Knowledge Management Systems required.
- Comfortable working at a face pace and are able to meet deadlines.
- Able to learn new technology and apply knowledge quickly.
- Understand and adhere to company brand standards.