BI Data Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- BI Data Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Raleigh, NC 27607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a BI Data Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Works with internal customers and IT Engineering partners to develop and analyze business intelligence needs.
- Conduct requirement discussion sessions with stakeholders from various business areas, identify common gaps or challenges across different verticals
- Works on multiple tasks/projects as team member.
- Create business requirement documents for the design of solutions.
- Designs and delivers end-user training and training materials.
- May perform analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Research business problems and creates models that help analyze these business problems.
- Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
- Ensure Quality/Integrity of data by comparing source data and target data
- Querying healthcare data (claims, clinical, pharmacy, externally sourced) across a variety of big data (Hadoop, Spark and Hive), other database platforms (Teradata, RedShift, Snow Flake and SQL databases), and cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and GCP
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, economics, statistics, or business strongly preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience in SQL, Python, R, SAS or other development languages
- 5+ years of professional experience building large datasets for Analytic assets
- 5+ years’ experience using BI Tools (e.g. Tableau, ThoughtSpot, Qliksense, Looker etc)
- 3+ years hands-on experience working in an agile project delivery environment.
- 3+ years in healthcare industry
- Strong requirements analysis skills with data experience.
- Expertise in SQL, databases, data modeling, data quality and/or governance and data profiling
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS Redshift, Azure, Snowflake etc)
- Strong Data Integration (ETL) Skills to create data models as input for BI tools
- Demonstrated experience in data informatics & data exchange, particularly using healthcare and clinical data such as: Claims, Membership, Client Structure and Benefits, etc.
- Experience applying a consultative and collaborative approach. Work experience & expertise with team input to influence business priorities and business actions for maximum strategic benefit
- Demonstrated experience working independently with limited direction / guidance
- Defining and documenting requirements
- Ability review and analyze code to help decode or research data issues using technologies such SQL, SAS, Python etc.
- Strong knowledge and development experience of BI solutions available in the marketplace