Sr. .Net Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. .Net Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. .Net Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Direct involvement in new development and implementation of outsourced investment accounting vendor package.
- Participation in all phases of the development and system support life cycle.
- Works directly with investment business partners and other I/T team members to understand desired system requirements and to deliver effective solutions within an Agile methodology.
- Primary responsibilities are to provide analysis, design and development for a multi-year strategic project to migrate to a new accounting platform and investment data warehouse
- Strong experience with software development life cycle working within an Agile team.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, data integration and data migration techniques
- High technical proficiency with the ability to translate ambiguous requirements into code
- Experience with Stored Procedures, Views, Functions and Triggers. Oracle or SQL server preferred.
- ASP.Net, VB.Net, MVC.Net and C#.Net is a plus
- Experience with ETL tools is a plus
- Platform knowledge for Web Server, Windows and Linux Servers is a plus.
- Business knowledge of finance, accounting and investments
- Experience with Investment Data Model, including but not limited to security/issue, holdings, trades, legal entity/portfolio and ledger data domains.
- Experience with investment related applications such as investment data warehouses, trade order management systems, general ledger systems, investment analytics and pricing, total return, securities and/or mortgage accounting systems. Examples: Eagle PACE, Charles River, Factset, Bloomberg, MarketAccess, FXall, PAM for Investments, SS&C Singularity