Product Owner (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Product Owner (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Austin, TX 78758
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Product Owner. This position requires a local candidate to Austin, Texas to operate on a hybrid work schedule (onsite 2 -3 times/ month). This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Analyze designs and prepares application/system specifications for information systems solutions that address business needs and methods for testing and installing them.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives based on user-defined needs.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications, mapping specifications, business flow diagrams, gap analysis documentation from which system configuration will be done.
- Analyzes and revises existing system logic and documentation as necessary.
- Organizes and facilitates daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimations, retrospectives, sprint, and release planning, demos, burn-down tracking, and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Owns team processes and balances the relationships between the Product Managers and the Product Owners.
- Works with IT and business management to identify and specify the complex business requirements and processes, and in the application design, testing, and implementation process.
- Coordinates the activities with other IT sections (e.g. engineering team and architects).
- Responsible for writing test scenarios, test scripts, and testing if needed.
- Seeks out, includes, analyzes and documents business and user needs and requirements, and translates into proper system requirement specifications.
- Hands-on experience writing database queries, No-SQL databases, preparing JSON/XML samples for affinity partners, modifying XML/JSON schema's and author/publish business rules using drools.
- Responsible for writing basic rest API specifications if needed.
- At least eight years of solid, diverse work experience in IT. Health insurance delivery, claims processing, enrollment processing or premium billing are desirable.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of Product Owners, Product Managers, Engineers and Architects to convert business requirements into technical specifications.
- One or more Agile certification(s) such as: Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), Agile Certified Professional (ACP) is nice to have.
- Knowledge and experience with one of Agile delivery frameworks (e.g., Kanban, Scrum, SAFe) preferred.
- Experience with Jira is a must. Additionally, experience with Jira Align, and Zephyr would be an asset.
- Knowledge of utilizing API clients such as Postman or SoapUI to run/analyze APIs.
- Possesses full knowledge of phases of systems analysis as relates to configuration, but also considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline