New Store - Grocery Inventory Coordinator
- Job Title
- New Store - Grocery Inventory Coordinator
- Job ID
- Elkhart, IN 46514
- Other Location
Responsible for delivering remarkable customer service by providing customers with exceptional product knowledge, efficient service and a friendly attitude; will be exposed to a variety of retail tasks related to product, customer service and merchandising.
provide customers with exceptional product knowledge, efficient service, and a friendly attitude. You will play a vital role in keeping our store running smoothly and having a positive impact on the community we serve. Sound good to you? Join us!
- Build rapport with customers.
- Display a friendly and outgoing attitude through good eye contact and body language.
- Respond to customer questions in an effective manner.
- Stock product and maintain product displays according to merchandising standards.
- Follow safety and sanitation procedures to ensure quality service and products for our customers.
- This position is applicable to the following departments: Meat, Seafood, Bakery, Deli, Grocery.
- You are detail-oriented and organized.
- Process-driven with ability to follow procedures in an organized and efficient way.
- Ability to stay calm while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Desire to work with customers on a consistent basis.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull, bend, and twist while handling product.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
It's not just a brand name, it’s a family name. Founded by Hendrik and Gezina Meijer and their children in 1934, Meijer treats our Team Members like they’re a part of our family. We want to see them happy, growing, and successful. That’s why our Team Members say, "Meijer starts with me.” Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Required Skills