Personal Injury Attorney
- Job Title
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Work Remote
- Norwalk, CT 06851
- Other Location
A Norwalk, CT law firm seeks a personal injury attorney to join their busy practice!
(WORK FROM HOME)
- 2 to 5 years of CT personal injury experience.
- Licensed CT attorney.
- Exceptional writing skills (Law Review).
- Defend and Take depositions.
- Respond to motions.
- Court via zoom
- Proven successful negotiations skills.
- Able to analyze, conduct discovery, litigate and make client recommendations concerning cases.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge and expertise in the personal injury case process.
- Keep clients advised concerning case developments.
- Requires report writing, strategy and exposure, as well as research and legal writing for briefs, motions, etc.
- Relevant experience, knowledge and ability to work on and complete assignments well and independently.
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills, and who has the ability to work well with clients, attorneys and staff.
- Computer savvy with case management software experience.
QUALIFIED ATTORNEYS WILL BE CONTACTED