Sr. Healthcare Project Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Healthcare Project Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Healthcare Project Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible for managing, directing and planning multiple complex projects, or occasionally one highly-complex project, consisting of one or more project teams.
- Responsible for coordinating, scheduling and assigning project tasks, team building, maintaining working relationships with client functional areas outside of IT.
- Applies project development methodologies and reporting techniques to indicate project status.
- May manage and direct one or more project teams of project managers, specialists, analysts and programmers to meet complex project objectives.
- Reviews, evaluates and formulates project plans, schedules and budgets.
- Allocates staff and budget resources to meet changing corporate needs. Identifies and negotiates schedules, milestones and resources required to meet project objectives.
- Organizes and guides project operations through the use of methodologies accepted by the industry.
- Evaluates progress and reports progress in terms of quality and performance metrics common to IT projects.
- Modifies schedules as required. Works with client departments to coordinate systems testing, installation, training and support.
- Keeps informed of technical and managerial advances in IT.
- Healthcare Technology delivery experience with a major health system or insurer required - large-scale vendor and SaaS integrations is strongly preferred
- 7-10 years in a lead Project Management within a large, matrixed organization
- Tangible record of successfully delivering large scale solutions within IT
- Experience building complex Project and Program artifacts including Project charters, comprehensive project plans, milestone views, status reports, issues, risk and contingency plans, etc.
- Proven, extensive experience within IT SDLC – including but not limited to:
- Scope management
- Quality Management
- Financial / Budget Management in excess of (USD)1.5 million
- Implementation Activities
- Lifecycle components such as business analysis, design, testing, release management
- PI Planning
- Ability to stay very organized while managing multiple tasks and activities
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter, deals with ambiguity and is skilled at problem solving
- Senior and Executive leadership presence required
- Waterfall and Agile Experience required
- Proficient in MS Office tools