Technical Support Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Support Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Support Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Delivers and operates a highly available hosted desktop and application platform for internal resources and external partners.
- This role will collaborate with other GXI organizations such as Global Desktop Support, Client Engineering, and Endpoint Architecture.
- Oversee the processing of tickets in the Queue
- Provide timely updates for technical support issues via telephone, email, instant message, and remote support to efficiently assist customers with their support needs.
- Support the team in facilitating the completion of tickets to resolve colleague challenges
- Collect, communicate, and document ticket trends
- Learn the technical aspects of the Citrix Platform
- Bachelor’s degree is required. High recommended in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Basic understanding of the purpose of using a Citrix environment
- Curiosity in understanding complex environments
- Drive to complete assigned tasks
- Superior customer service skills
- Willingness to be an active team member
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team