Data Science Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Science Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Science Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Provides expert content/professional leadership on complex Data Science assignments/projects.
- Develops analytical and statistical models and methodologies to predict, classify, quantify, and/or forecast business metrics that help customers make sound business decisions.
- Responsible for the extraction and analysis of health care information regarding network utilization, cost containment and clinical quality information.
- Evaluates, writes, and presents healthcare utilization, cost containment and clinical quality reports and makes recommendations based on relevant findings to facilitate decision-making.
- Designs and manages studies.
- Assures quality and integrity of data collected, analysis performed, and reports generated.
- Develops methods for improving internal techniques and processes.
- College Degree in these fields from recognized universities: Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other relevant. Graduate degree with relevant thesis strongly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years hands on expereince with SQL (Teradata, MSSQL, Postgres, Oracle)