Databricks Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Databricks Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Nashville, TN 37228
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Databricks Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate on architecture decisions and develop solutions using tools in AWS: Databricks, Airflow, Elasticsearch, RDS
- Perform hands on Production data pipeline development in Spark using Scala, Python and SQL and machine learning algorithms on Databricks
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional and analytics business requirements.
- Undertakes and leads the most complex architecture projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
- Makes well-thought-out decisions on complex or ambiguous IT architecture issues.
- Coordinates with users and business leaders to determine requirements.
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency.
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges; recommends process, product or service improvements.
- Solves unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the business.
- Leads project teams to achieve milestones and objectives; monitors project schedules and costs.
- 10+ years of experience in architecture, design, implementation of data driven solutions in on prem and cloud
- 3+ years hands on development Design and Develop applications using Databricks
- 5+ years’ experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
- Strong working experience in Databricks tool stack
- Excellent understanding of AWS Infrastructure
- Understands data models, ability to define conceptual and physical data models
- Experience in programming languages as Python, Spark
- Understanding of Healthcare Data Model is desirable