Full Stack Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Full Stack Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Contribute to design and development of multiple API(s) that successfully fulfill business needs and provide value to enterprise.
- Implement solution and architecture to ensure applications are extensible, simple, optimal and scalable.
- Implement continuous improvement efforts to ensure quality and enhance business value.
- Serve as SME for components of the team. Identify and implement process enhancement opportunities associated with supporting the application area. Key aspect of this is “tech debt” removal when possible.
- Provide technical guidance to projects/programs for complex components of a multiple technology suites. Support efforts to develop standard practices, components, guidelines for use of complex technology components.
- Work in Agile cross-functional team that is responsible for software design, development and quality testing.
- Help to resolve urgent and high priority production incidents.
- Help to determine root cause of problems and drive resolution.
- Experienced professional with 5+ years of experience building and developing web applications
- Experience building cloud native applications – AWS preferred
- Strong debugging and problem-solving abilities
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design techniques and design patterns
- Experience validating requirements and driving technical solutions that achieve business solutions
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related field preferred