Mobile Software Researcher (SS-C3/4)
- Job Title
- Mobile Software Researcher (SS-C3/4)
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Mobile Software Researcher in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The Mobile Software Researcher will join a team of mobile developers working on various mobile-centric efforts. Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Understanding of Mobile OS Internals (any major OS)
- Experience reading and writing assembly (x86/x64, ARM, MIPS, etc.)
- Extensive experience with debuggers (WinDBG, GDB, ADB, BDI, etc.)
- Strong C, Python, and ASM development experience
- Demonstrated ability to self-drive research tasking
- Motivated to learn complex systems
- Willing to work as part of a team of researchers and developers
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Two (2) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of ten (10) years’ experience.
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.