Software Reverse Engineer (SS-C2/3)
- Job Title
- Software Reverse Engineer (SS-C2/3)
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Software Reverse Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The Software Reverse Engineer will be responsible for performing revere engineer research on highly complex software applications. This research will involve static and dynamic analysis including reverse engineering and kernel debugging. The research results will be encapsulated in written reports and/or software tools. The candidate will be working alongside some of the world's best reverse engineers, learning unique skills and exploring challenging problems every day. Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Software development experience with C/C++ and Python
- Knowledge of common binary executable formats (PE, ELF, etc.)
- Experience with IDA Pro, Ghidra, or similar binary analysis tool
- Experience with analyzing user-mode binaries and kernel-mode drivers
- Experience with Wireshark and network protocols
- A minimum of six (6) years’ experience and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Two (2) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of eight (8) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.