Mobile CNO Developer (SS-C2/3)
- Job Title
- Mobile CNO Developer (SS-C2/3)
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC recruiters (Staffing@legatocorp.com) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Mobile CNO Developer in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do:
The Mobile CNO Developer will join a team of developers working on various mobile capabilities. They will work as part of a team designing, developing, testing and maintaining mobile CNO capabilities. Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Strong proficiency in C/C++ and Python
- In-depth understanding of Mobile OS internals and build environments (Xcode, etc)
- Knowledge of common CNO techniques
- In-depth understanding of network protocols
- Familiarity with modern software engineering concept
- Ability to gather requirements and design a solution with minimal oversight
- Ability to present a development plan and forecast deliverables
- A minimum of one (1) year experience and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. Four (4) years of additional experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree for a total of four (4) years’ experience
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Columbia, near Ft. Meade, MD. Our positions include Cyber, Software, Systems, Networking, Data Science and other complex engineering capabilities. We set ourselves apart by having employees in the top of their field and who enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.