IBM MQ Administrator (Remote)
- Job Title
- IBM MQ Administrator (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- New York, NY 10017
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for an IBM MQ Administrator in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serves as a technical consultant responsible for design, engineering, and development of information technology solutions.
- Supports the design, analysis, development, and implementation of engineering infrastructure solutions of projects and/or work requests for complex business solutions.
- Troubleshoots and proceeds on resolving infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations, etc.
- May be involved in the creation of design specifications and the development and application of utility programs and may resolve infrastructure compatibility problems as they arise.
- Responsibilities may include risks assessments, partnering on capacity planning, budget forecasting, and the diagnosis and correction of application/network problems.
- May serve as the primary contact for vendors.
- Technologies span mainframe, midrange, desktop, server, network data, voice, messaging, web, database, and output/receiving
- Experience in administration & configuration of IBM MQ V8+
- Experience with UNIX operating systems
- Hands on experience in Product & Fixpack installations and version upgrades of MQ, WMB v8+ & IIBv10.
- Hands on experience in creating & configuring QMGRs and MQ objects like queues, channels, listeners, topics, subscriptions.
- Implementing security in Message broker (role-based and queue-based) & configuration of web admin consoles & in integrating IIB with LDAP.
- Should have worked on Multi Instance QMGR & Broker configurations.
- Hands on experience in implementing DQM setup and Client-Server architecture.
- Have worked on QMGR Cluster configuration and implementation of workload balancing in clusters.
- Hands on experience in SSL implementation on both MQ and Message Broker v8, IIB v10.
- Assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of MQ and IIB infrastructure compatibility issues based on system architecture, project requirements, customer expectations.
- Hands on experience working with Udeploy and any version control systems like Git/Github.