Technical Product Owner (Salesforce Sales Cloud) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Technical Product Owner (Salesforce Sales Cloud) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Technical Product Owner in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Serves as the Technical liaison to the supported business group by listening to and understanding key business objectives and strategy of the product
- Works with business owners to ensure that they are engaged and supportive of direction
- Works with Business Stakeholders to define and prioritize the Product Backlog (refinement)
- Assesses business value and prioritize all stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that align with product strategy
- Creates User Stories and Acceptance Criteria, ensuring stories clearly communicate customer/Stakeholder needs to the development team; work with team to clarify stories as necessary
- Advises Business Stakeholders on decisions impacting product functionality
- Participates in and prepares for Program Increment Planning
- Involved in Program Backlog Refinement and decomposition
- Provides clarification on User Stories and Product Backlog to the team
- Supports UAT Testing and demonstrations by Tech and Business Stakeholders
- Accepts User Stories
- Participates in team demo, retro, and Inspect and Adap
- Understands and supports inter-team dependencies, and escalate issues when necessary
- Ability to monitor potential risks and develop mitigation plans
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Required
- Apttus/Conga CLM application knowledge preferred
- Ability to manage the product backlog including writing user stories and acceptance criteria
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies/tools and experience writing user stories
- Demonstrates good understanding of gathering feedback (using checking to validate requirements)
- Demonstrates basic understanding of the technology and the ability to have technical discussions.
- Understands basic software development and deployment that enables develops capabilities such as continuous integration and deployment
- Deep understanding of Agile development processes and methodology, including Story Mapping for decomposition
- Understands technical topics at a conceptual level as well as the systems and data that enable major capabilities and drives innovation.
- Understanding of customer needs and business strategy