Data Analyst (SQL, Python, Pyspark) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Data Analyst (SQL, Python, Pyspark) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Morris Plains, NJ
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Data Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Collaborate with product and sales to build out and support member experience, product launch, pilots, and current product success.
- Use data and analytics to optimize the usability overall pharmacy benefits.
- Use ETL tools and run general SQL and python scripts.
- Work directly with product teams and business leaders to identify and understand business challenges, develop performance baselines and design strategies for measurably
- Analyze customer/prospect behaviors and KPI’s using analytics tools and make recommendations.
- Improve campaign performance by implementing A/B testing from end-to-end, including, ideation and design, monitoring and reporting of results.
- Combine multiple data sets across many platforms utilizing ETL tools
- Analyze and pull data to gain new insights or uncover protentional areas of improvement.
- Familiar with different data structures within HDFS for optimizing storage, retrieval times and analytics and data science applications
- Bachelors' degree in Data Management, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ year of data analysis experience
- Strong data manipulation skills using SQL, Python, Pyspark, Scala and/or R
- Hadoop or big data platform