Teamcenter Architect (BMIDE, Active Workspace) - 100% Remote
- Job Title
- Teamcenter Architect (BMIDE, Active Workspace) - 100% Remote
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Charlotte, NC
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Job Profile/Position Overview –
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and
external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on
time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product
on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions,
and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products.
- Develop high-quality software solutions that deliver the required product features
- Participate in team meetings: daily stand-ups, bi-weekly sprint reviews, design meetings
- Write design documentation, user documentation and test information as required
- Self-learn, to keep up with fast-moving cloud technologies, schedules, and deliverables.
- Identifies tools and processes to improve/facilitate production activities.
- Analyze requirements to translate into technical solutions.
- Writes/updates scripts to support and enhance production processes.
- Proactively communicates status on all projects and releases.
- Apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participates in special projects, marketing efforts and formal proposals.
- Develop new ideas.
- Documents all processes and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering, or other supplemented with real world programming experience
- Ability to find simple, effective software solutions that deliver feature-rich capabilities
- Ability to solve complex problems
- Ability to work in a team environment and be willing to do what is needed for the success of the team
- Ability to learn/dive into the technology trends and to explore them in practice to implement POC
- Looking for strong Teamcenter Developers/Workflow Designers with knowledge in the following areas:
2. Experience using Change Management objects within a workflow as well as calls to sub workflows
3. experience implementing complex workflows, with Schedule Manager
4. Familiarity with CDRL/SDRL documents a plus
- 3 plus years of experience developing Teamcenter solutions
- Teamcenter Configuration and or Change Management
- Previous experience with Enterprise PLM implementations (Teamcenter) Specifically, in the set up and maintenance of test and production environments, as well as promote to production activities
- Teamcenter core product experience
- Active Workspace
- Style Sheet Configuration
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States