Delivery Manager (Remote)
- Job Title
- Delivery Manager (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Tampa, FL 33607
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Delivery Manager in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Responsible to work across multiple teams to stay on track and to deliver initiatives and features on time and on budget.
- Works with Business Partners to review feature status and outstanding issues.
- Collaborates with Delivery Partners (other DMs, RTEs, STEs) to manage cross-team/programs dependencies
- Provides status reports to both technical and business teams and leadership.
- Helps to remove barriers and blockers to project teams to ensure objectives can be met.
- Escalates and track impediments.
- Helps manage risks and dependencies. Risk blocker and issue escalation point person to programs.
- Supports activities related to Program Portfolio Management and Release Management.
- Lead intake activities for new work requests.
- Coordinates Intake and Estimates, requiring partnership between IT, product, and planning.
- Maintains Confluence Sites for initiative(s) and coordinates and facilitates release demos. Works with DEV Managers and TPOs to establish Release Calendar.
- Prepares Tetris plan for PI planning and facilitates the session with technical teams and then the event held with Business Partners and other technical team partners.
- Participates in PI Planning readiness; preparation of Vision and backlogs via Pre and Post-planning, as well as establishes PI Planning readiness and facilitates PI Planning.
- Provides JIRA/JIRA Align/Tableau reporting support to TPOs and DEV Managers.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for upcoming Agile/JIRA/JIRA Align processes/procedures changes, working with teams to meet the requirements associated with these tools.
- Coaches and supports more junior Delivery Managers and works with peers to continue refine overall delivery process/procedures.
- 3+ years relevant experience as a Project/Delivery Manager, Senior Project/Delivery Manager, Program Manager
- Strong Microsoft Office experience
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence
- Proactive and operates with a sense of urgency
- Knowledge of PBM, healthcare industry helpful
- Strong knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Advanced knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting and timeline creation
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward project completion
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate business and some travel requirements