Program Manager (Finance) (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job Title
- Program Manager (Finance) (Hybrid Schedule)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Bloomfield, CT 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large Connecticut based healthcare client in their search for a Program Manager. This position requires a local candidate to work on a hybrid schedule. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for all related initiatives
- Manage program and project teams for optimal return-on-investment, and coordinate and delegate cross-project initiatives
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Establish and administer program standards for communication, project tracking, issue management, resourcing, scope management, change management, and the expected cadence of the entire program.
- Ensure use of proper project management methodologies and templates, coordinating and guiding individual project managers to ensure consistency.
- Manage resource planning and allocation across program initiatives, coordinating with project managers, company business owners including key sponsors and stakeholders to ensure the needs of the program are understood and realized, tradeoffs are understood, and risks are documented and tracked.
- Manage cross project interdependencies, proactively drive the project teams to engage on the interdependencies, coordinate with appropriate Company representatives for non-program related interdependencies and corporate initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to the defined program level change management process and ensure full understanding of proposed changes to the program scope
- Define and ensure appropriate project and workstream level change management processes and decisions are followed and assessed against the overall program.
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Support the project manager(s) in managing the logistics and progress of their projects following the agreed execution framework, through the monitoring of project plans and key project documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business administration or related field
- Master’s degree in business administration, CFA, and project management certifications preferred
- 5+ years in an advanced program management role with proven ability to meet stakeholder needs
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, documentation, technical and organizational skills
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Agile experience a plus
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Proven program management within a registered investment advisory and/or insurance company preferred
- Experience with various asset classes including fixed income (public/private), RE, alternatives, and derivatives is preferred.