Oracle Developer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Oracle Developer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large Connecticut healthcare client in their search for an Oracle Developer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Acts as the principal designer for complex major systems and their subsystems utilizing a thorough understanding of available technology, tools and existing designs.
- Works closely with stakeholders and technology solutions colleagues to identify application development solutions, new or modified programs, reuse of existing code using program development software alternatives, and integration with other systems.
- Researches and evaluates alternative solutions and recommends the most efficient and cost-effective application programming solution.
- May code new or modified programs, reuse existing code through the use of program development software alternatives and/or integrates purchased solutions.
- Documents, tests, implements, and provides on-going support for the applications.
- 3-5 years experience in the following technologies:
- Oracle 12c/19c, PL/SQL
- Toad for Oracle
- Experience with stored procedures, temp tables, views, building dynamic SQL
- Strong programming and debugging skills
- Performance analysis/tuning
- Experience in the following is a plus
- Connect Direct
- Prior experience with Agile SDLC methodology