Automation Test Manager
- Job Title
- Automation Test Manager
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Other Location
Automation Test Manager Overview
The position includes (creating and executing) automated testing of desktop applications while utilizing technical skills in accordance with standard operating procedures. It involves reviewing of software requirements, constructing automated test plans and cases, tracing requirements, implementing and executing scripts, and recording results.
- Review software requirement documents and propose updates to ensure that requirements are understood and testable
- Trace requirements to test cases
- Building an automation framework using Microsoft test tool (Power Automate).
- Identify test case candidates for creation of automated tests.
- Design and implement test plans using low code automation solutions.
- Ensure test plans align with the development schedule and project milestones
- Design, develop and execute functional, regression and performance test cases for multiple systems, based on knowledge of business processes and discussions with developers.
- Develops and manages automation metrics for performance improvement.
- Document and report defects and results for each test cycle in scope.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Work with a cross-functional (clinical, development, and research) team to ensure timely and thorough testing of technological projects, assist with establishing and promoting best practices, standards and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
Skills, Training & Experience
- Minimum of seven (7) years of automated testing experience (writing and executing).
- Proficient with Microsoft Azure DevOps and Power Automate.
- Experience with automated testing desktop applications (preferably Microsoft Power Automate).
- Automation Testing experience using Languages (Python/ Java/ VB) is desired.
- Experience with Microsoft Report Builder is a plus.
- Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge is a desired.
- Solid QA process knowledge
- Knowledge of the SDLC including waterfall and scrum.
- Understanding of common information architecture and information models.
- Organize and manage numerous computer files and datasets for use by others.
- Experience with VM Ware, Citrix XenApps, and other virtualized testing environments