Healthcare Systems Analyst (Facet Claims) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Healthcare Systems Analyst (Facet Claims) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Chattanooga, TN
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Healthcare Systems Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- The Systems Analyst will be responsible for analyzing requirements and defining information systems solutions to address complex business needs.
- Elicit and assess business needs/requests and define information system solutions to address complex business needs
- Understand the project technical architecture, as well as provide linkage to overall Business and Technology Strategic objectives
- Perform in the capacity of an Analyst, Product Owner, Team Member, Product Manager or other Agile Roles as identified
- Partner with project sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity
- Facilitate joint socialization and refinement and author necessary documentation (business rules, data needs, mappings, analysis, initial options for high level design, user stories, etc) and knowledge transfer sessions with all applicable teams
- Work closely with project, systems, business, and quality assurance stakeholders
- 5+ years’ experience with the last 3 working on or leading business analysis for complex strategic projects
- Strong SQL skills
- Hands on expereince with data analysis, specifically within relational database mapping
- Previous Health Insurance experience is required
- Strong working knowledge of Facets Claims
- Medicare/Medicaid experience preferred