Quality Assurance Engineer (Hybrid Remote/On-Site – 2-3 days/week in East Lansing, MI) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- Quality Assurance Engineer (Hybrid Remote/On-Site – 2-3 days/week in East Lansing, MI) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
Quality Assurance Engineer
East Lansing, MI (Hybrid Remote/On-Site – 2-3 days/week)
$85,000/yr. - $90,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are excited for you to apply for our Quality Assurance Engineer position! The purpose of this position is the development of automation frameworks and execution of automation scripts by utilizing a variety of tools and scripting languages to create high quality, reusable automated test scripts for validation of core information technology solutions. This position will protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of any data that is customer sensitive or might adversely affect the reputation of our organization.
This position requires…
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related majors required.
- Certification in at least one of the following may be required: International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB).
- 5-8 years of experience in an automated quality assurance role or in an IT environment is required.
- Demonstrated leadership experience is required.
- Experience using object-orientated programming to write and maintain reusable test automation code.
- API testing experience is preferred.
- Experience with quality assurance in a DevOps environment is preferred.
- Ability to apply technical understanding to a broad range of applications and complex data models.
- Knowledge of creating SQL queries is preferred.
- Ability to work with users in complex problem solving and troubleshooting scenarios.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
Outstanding benefits package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
- Student Debt repayment grant