IT Manager (Hybrid Remote/On-Site 2-3 days/week in East Lansing, MI) - Direct Hire
- Job Title
- IT Manager (Hybrid Remote/On-Site 2-3 days/week in East Lansing, MI) - Direct Hire
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- East Lansing, MI 48823
- Other Location
East Lansing, MI (Hybrid Remote/On-Site – 2-3 days/week)
$110,000/yr. - $115,000/yr. – Full-time Senior Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
We are seeking an experienced IT Manager who has a passion for organizational information systems and software applications.
Do you have experience assigning responsibilities, delegating tasks, and coaching direct reports?
Are you interested in joining a team that uses the latest technology?
We are excited for you to apply to our IT Manager position. This position will plan, coordinate, and supervise all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of information systems and software applications. The incumbent will also lead operational and strategic planning, including fostering innovation, planning projects, and organizing and negotiating the allocation of resources. This position will be expected to report to our East Lansing office approx. 2-3 days/week.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field required.
- Advanced Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of information systems experience in multiple areas of IT required.
- 3+ years in a supervisory role preferred.
- Experience with MS Office Suite is required.
- Microsoft.Net experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with DevOps Tools such as Octopus, Azure Pipelines, and AutoRabit is preferred.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills to successfully communicate both verbally and written.
- Ability to quickly learn and effectively use new process and procedures to meet business initiatives.
- Great analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Experience working within the software development lifecycles.
- Salesforce experience is preferred.
- A clear understanding of client/server technology and network architecture.
- Ability to work effectively on teams by building strong relationships, listening to others, valuing opinions, and helping team to meet goals.
Here's What We Can Offer You...
Outstanding Benefits package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 11 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs
- Student Debt repayment grant