Senior Systems Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Systems Analyst
- Job ID
- Work Remote
- Nashville, TN 37221
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a local client in their search for a Senior Systems Analyst. This is a full time, remote opening and we are targeting individuals with a software development background. This person will be bring business and Information Technology (IT) together by understanding the needs and limitations of both. Investigate and analyze complex problems or requirements from a business perspective and design solutions that align to the business goals, and remain within technical parameters.
Location: Remote (TN). Middle TN area residents.
FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Work closely with management to prioritize business goals and information needs
- Interpret a project and the business requirements, evaluating all the options, working with developers/architects to understand software limitations
- Examine existing/new business models and flows of data and discuss findings with the business owner/BA and technical team as applicable
- Mentor peers with best practices and expertise
- Demonstrate expertise in designing the most efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Demonstrate expertise in the design of, and migration to, new platforms
- Write/refine user stories that translate the business requirements into a consumable piece of work for developers to code against and QA to test from. Provide artifacts such as wireframes, data flows, etc. to support that effort.
- Responsible for the creation of technical user stories
- Create and contribute to user manuals
- Deliver mined data model with entities and attributes used by existing system(s)
- Create appropriate data dictionary
- Responsible for data migration mapping
- Deliver both functional and non-functional requirements (business rules)
- Create wire frames, story boards and work flow models
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
POSITION QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent years of experience. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of web development and/or system analysis
- Three (3) years of agile / scrum team experience
- Strong knowledge of data analysis using SQL, ER diagrams and other tools
- Demonstrated experience in learning new technologies quickly
- Experience mocking up user interface requirements using prototyping
- Strong software development background
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills Excellent attention to detail
- Conflict resolution skills
- Strong facilitation skills
- Ability to build and sustain collaborative working relationships at all levels
- Flexibility with changing priorities
- Critical thinking skills
- Customer service oriented