Sr. Quality Analyst (Remote)
- Job Title
- Sr. Quality Analyst (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- St. Louis, MO 63134
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Sr. Quality Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Consults with client and IT management and staff throughout the project life cycle, to assist and support the design, development, and implementation of effective systems.
- Drafts, revises, and approves test plans and scripts to ensure alignment with standards and IT strategy.
- Creates test data files with valid and invalid records to thoroughly test program logic and verify system flow.
- Collaborates with users to plan user acceptance testing, alpha and beta testing.
- Ensures that system tests are successfully completed and documented, and all problems are resolved.
- Analyzes, designs new or modified Quality Assurance (QA) procedures and standards and assists in the development and implementation of QA metrics for assessing the quality of delivered application software.
- Participates in the review of new QA software and consults with IT staff and client areas in resolving questions during the testing process.
- Works with client and IT management and staff to establish and maintain a consistent test methodology.
- Ability to design the strategy for all end-to-end test efforts, including the testing roadmap, data plan, execution approach, communication cadence, and identification of risks/dependencies.
- Ability to work with the assigned testing points of contacts and TPO’s, facilitate successful cross-functional coordination across all teams.
- Ability to Align with clients regarding the recommended strategy, approach and test scenarios to ensure comprehensive end-to-end testing is completed.
- Ability to manage all end-to-end testing efforts, provide E2E status reporting.
- Ability to socialize, escalate and assist in remediation of project issues/risks, dependencies & questions.