Business Analyst (Investment Management/Finance) (Remote)
- Job Title
- Business Analyst (Investment Management/Finance) (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Business Analyst in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Engage with business leaders, teams, and users to understand how data-driven changes to process, products, services, software and hardware can improve efficiencies and add value.
- This role is expected to work with data sets to improve process, tools, services, reporting or process.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Perform requirements analysis, documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work closely with clients, technicians, and senior leadership.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Perform user acceptance testing.
- Update, implement, and maintain procedures.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Monitor deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Liaise with Company SMEs and Vendor Specialists to gather information, analyze, and document or review current and future processes, workflows, business requirements, reporting and overall solution design.
- Contribute to planning and prep activities for all phases of the project.
- Assist in defining and establishing configuration settings and options of the target state solution in accordance with Company’s business needs.
- Assist in resolving project issues and managing project risks through the analysis of the issue, formulation of solution options, and presentation of recommendations.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field particularly within a Finance and Investment Management function.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.