Six Sigma Process Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Six Sigma Process Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Philadelphia, PA 19192
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Six Sigma Process Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Document existing processes, practices and measurement systems
- Gather and analyze existing business and process data
- Conduct process observations & audits
- Present opportunities to stakeholders and management
- Conduct root cause analysis and problem solving
- Design future state business processes, systems, and organizations, driving stakeholders to consider all possibilities and move beyond current thought processes
- Assess the quantifiable and qualitative benefits that the business can obtain by moving from the current state business design to the future state business design
- Facilitate forecasting the future state business performance with the business design and contrast it to the current state
- Provide input to and validate technical design process model or initial operational process model, monitoring and reporting components, task and service implementations, work management, process start and control, event handling, integration components, staff assignment, and versioning approach.
- Measurements systems and dashboards
- Management systems and tools
- Provide input to business procedures, work instructions and job aids, and Training materials
- Define the business case, guide chartering, apply proper project management techniques, collect customer feedback and convert to measurable targets and measures of success, obtain sponsor approval to initiate the project
- Develop and manage project plans through-out project lifecycle; includes prioritization, risk mitigation and monitoring progress.
- At least 4 years of experience in process design/development and translating changes into implementation plans (DFSS and DMAIC preferred)
- Advanced quality methods and tools, equivalent to a Six Sigma Black Belt and a Kaizen leader
- Management and quality system standards or maturity assessments
- Comprehensive, structured change management methodology and tools, such as ADKAR
- Wide range of group decision-making tools and facilitation techniques
- Design of effective process measurements and control mechanisms to leverage metrics and data for optimal business performance
- Best practice methods/tools for strategy deployment
- Application of current global best-practices related to Business Process Management/ Engineering and benchmarking of same
- Development of cross-organizational value streams, showing E2E workflow and associated process data
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools & Minitab.