Production Support Engineer (Remote)
- Job Title
- Production Support Engineer (Remote)
- Job ID
- Work From Home
- Doral, FL
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project-based work.
Conexess Group is aiding a large healthcare client in their search for a Production Support Engineer in a remote capacity. This is a long-term opportunity with a competitive compensation package.
******We are unable to work C2C on this role******
- Supporting data streaming technologies, ETL technologies, AWS native services, NoSQL databases, Splunk monitoring, and operational visibility and diagnosis of distributed systems.
- Lead trouble shooting, problem solving, data fixes, end user support, upgrades, integration maintenance, auditing systems, and metrics.
- Utilizing automation where possible, leveraging education, and evangelizing with business partners to lessen the support load.
- Collaboration with delivery team peers to help ensure the operational readiness of newly developed applications, and that break-fix solutions are established for timely remediation of production issues.
- Analyzing and assessing problem situations as they arise to plan, design, and implement suitable solutions.
- Discovering and seizing opportunities for performance improvement in operational systems through automation, optimization of existing code, or suggested improvements to the delivery teams.
- Prioritizing work to ensure effective execution of team deliverables.
- Document runbooks and support scripts for use by support teams.
- 3 + years of experience in an Application Support role.
- Knowledge of CMS and Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Advanced execution capabilities and ability to adjust quickly to changes and re-prioritization
- Effective written and verbal communications, including the ability to explain technical issues in simple terms that non-IT staff can understand.
- Experience with visibility into operational metrics (and how to create them) for distributed systems, including cloud technologies, data streaming, queuing systems, and different data repositories
- Effectively partner with other support and technology team members
- Good grasp of SQL language (Oracle, SQL)
- Experience with Version Control System (VCS) tools such as GIT
- Good Understanding of AWS infrastructure (S3 / IAM / KMS / EC2 / Networking [VPC/Route53])
- Proven Understanding with On-Prem & Cloud deployments (Private Cloud / AWS / Docker/ Kubernetes)