Inventory & Delivery Analyst/Material Planning & Logistics Analyst (Bilingual Korean & English) (Hybrid On-site/Remote - Warren, MI)
- Job Title
- Inventory & Delivery Analyst/Material Planning & Logistics Analyst (Bilingual Korean & English) (Hybrid On-site/Remote - Warren, MI)
- Job ID
- Work Hybrid
- Novi, MI 48377
- Other Location
Inventory & Delivery Analyst/Material Planning and Logistics Analyst (Bilingual Korean & English) (Hybrid On-site/Remote - Warren, MI)
Warren, MI – Hybrid Remote/On-site
$50,000/yr. - $60,000/yr. – Entry Level
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
SUMMARY OF FUNCTION
The Inventory & Delivery Analyst ensures that daily service and production requirements are met as forecasted by the customer. The position works with the Customs, Suppliers, Account Management, Purchasing, and Quality to ensure that production and service requirements are met to prevent customer dissatisfaction. The roles and responsibilities listed are not meant to be all inclusive. The needs of the company may require individuals to perform other functions.
- Manage customer releases to ensure product availability for daily/weekly shipments.
- Coordinate Logistics providers as required; expedite production parts if necessary.
- Monitor and maintain excellent delivery ratings to all Customers.
- Manage supplier releases and follow up to maintain up to schedule
- Monitor and maintain target inventory levels
- Minimize premium freight
- Maintain target customer delivery ratings and appropriate action plans
- Update timing in Customer production and service system
- Resolve EDI issues
- Work directly with service customer in answering ship dates, and any quality returns
- Process customer returns
- Monitor and resolve financial discrepancies
- Reconcile cum disagrees
- Support multiple program teams with engineering change management, new model launch detail, and current model support
- Other duties as assigned (support of other overseas shipments and programs)
- Knowledge and use of Materials Information Systems and methodologies
- **This person needs to be bilingual in Korean**
- Working knowledge of FCA eSupplierConnect portal, Ford Supplier Portal & DDL in Ford CMMS, & FCSD SNC portal)
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to work in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in field related with production and inventory control and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of QAD and SAP is a plus.
- Basic Computer Skills ( Excel, Outlook, Power point, Web site use )
Role and Reponsiblities
This person is responsible for coordinating warehouses in Michigan (MAS and AEL), customers and internally in multi-functions. The analyst will facilitate the communications across the supply chain so each party will get all information they need while whole requirements from customers (Ford and Stellantis) will be met. The lead time from manufacturing in overseas (Korea, China, India, Portugal) plants is long, and the warehouses are not in direct control but loosely connected with contract. The analyst is responsible for monitoring and maintaining excellent delivery rating, so our overall customer scorecard may be free from the impact of poor delivery service at the warehouse. This position requires thorough understanding about customers’ system and expectation, international logistics flow and strong communication skills to flawlessly connect among 4 entities: customers, overseas plants, warehouse and corporate cross-functional team internally.
- Conduct monthly physical inventory of all parts and maintain inventory accuracy
- Ensure all tickets are responded and discuss the solution when needed
- Require corrective measures against any mis-shipment to warehouse
- Inform any change and prepare for new program or parts to be introduced
- Respond to any demanded requests or inquiry about delivery
- Determine to dispute and submit it on time when delivery rating loss is found
- Communicating delivery risk, if any and provide the accurate info
- Follow up with customers about penalty, debit or unresolved needs
- Publish weekly report for senior sales director
- Participate in the meetings held, representing MP&L for delivery function
- Facilitate communication and deliver information from the warehouse team
- Support any special needs and activity such as pilot and rework
- Oversea Plant
- Provide monthly count sheet for physical quantity
- Follow up with the plant about supply plans when inventory is at risk
- Deliver plans or changes from the plant to the warehouse or vice versa
- Support their contract establishment/renewal with the warehouse