At Cardinal Hayes Home and Hayes Day School, we are always looking for
kind, compassionate, and dependable individuals to join our team!
We have Full-Time, Part-Time and Per-Diem positions in various areas of Dutchess County (Amenia, Clinton Hollow, LaGrange, Millbrook, Pleasant Valley, and Red Hook).
If you do not see a position that matches your qualifications, click “Create Profile” below to submit your information for general consideration.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- $3,000 Bonus!
- Job Title
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- $3,000 Bonus!
- Job ID
- Red Hook, NY 12571
- Other Location
Tired of being Mandated? Working long hours and weekends?
Then come join our team of dedicated Nurses at Cardinal Hayes Home, a not-for-profit agency serving individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), you will provide oversight for the health and medical-related needs of the residents in a home-like environment at our Intermediate Care Facility (ICF) in Red Hook, NY.
Schedule: M-F, 4 daytime schedules and one 12-8pm shift per week (flexible)
Why work with us?: In addition to a rewarding and meaningful career, employee benefits include:
- $3,000 Stay Bonus
- Affordable & comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Payactiv Earned Wage Access Program: Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
- And more!
What you’ll do as the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Participate in the development of the Total Plan of Care for residents
- Assess conditions and provide medical attention to the residents
- Administer medications and treatment plans
- Respond quickly and efficiently to emergencies/crises
- Monitor expectations of the residents’ plan of care
- Support Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) in the daily care and treatment of the residents
What’s required of you:
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certification in NYS
- Valid driver’s license
- At least two (2) years of experience in the nursing field is desired
- Experience working with individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities is preferred
APPLY NOW! Join us in transforming lives and helping individuals achieve their greatest potential in a caring, supportive, and team-oriented environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer